Friday, October 25, 2019

Fall Party

This year I decided to have an autumn girls' day. I gathered all my supplies and set out to make some memories. Pinterest is my friend. I go there to gather ideas. I found a cute tutorial on how to make pumpkins using toilet paper and flannel plaid. We made thankfulness jars and drank pumpkin spice lattes. I found a recipe on Pinterest to make them in the crockpot. I made egg salad sandwiches and a few other things. It was nice afternoon that I hope will fondly be remembered. I should have taken photos at the time but I'm just getting used to the idea of blogging and it didn't occur to me.





https://www.itsalwaysautumn.com/how-to-make-cute-plaid-pumpkins-using-toilet-paper-rolls.html

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/55169164172837732/?nic=1a

On a personal note, I realize that there is nothing earth shattering in these blog posts. My purpose is to record memories for my family. My hope is that as I go I will become a better writer and hopefully my entries will be more interesting. I don't want my lack of imagination or writing talent to keep me from documenting our lives for posterity.



No comments: